HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Dec 3, 2015

Pink Fresh Studio & The Cut Shoppe Blog Hop with Cassandra Chen


Hello everyone! Welcome to the Pink Fresh Studio & The Cut Shoppe blog hop! Hope your week has been great!:D Really excited to be part of this hop and playing with the awesome Pink Fresh Studio Christmas Wishes collection and cut files!

I used the Gift Tags cut file from The Cut Shoppe and enlarge it to fit the screen! Then I cut out The Love All Around file with my Silhouette Cameo and decided to use it as a photo frame as shown!
Next up would be adding the embellishments!:D

In case you didn't know, one winner at the end of the blog hop will receive $25.00 credit to The Cut Shoppe. We are also giving away a Pinkfresh Goody bag including Christmas wishes collection on The Cut Shoppe blog. So remember to pop by our blogs for more chances of winning!:D

Thanks so much for dropping by! Hope you like my projects as much as I have enjoyed making them! We love to see your creations with Pink Fresh Studio products as well! Remember to tag us on Facebook or #pinkfreshstudio on Instagram! Till my next update, take care and God Bless! 

                       

XOXO, Cassandra Chen

18 comments:

  1. Love the layering behind the letters.
    Very pretty. The colors are great.
    Wonderful layout.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page - love the colors and cut files

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I like how you made the oversized "tag"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout and I love
    the tag with the picture in it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet and fabulous layout! Love the extraclarge tag become the title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cutfiles and loving the color combo. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super cute and so sweet! loved the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spied this layout on Instagram earlier today and LOVE it! Gorgeous use of the cut files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Love, love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun layout! Love the new cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last Christmas I did a challenge where you had to use the colors turqoise and red and I didn't like that combo at all! Now one year later I love that color combo! Love your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new Christmas collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun. Love the Christmas collection and all the fun ways it's been used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this collection! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I love this collection and the cut files are a perfect way to enhance the beauty of these pretty patterns :)

    ReplyDelete