HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Dec 2, 2015

Pink Fresh Studio & The Cut Shoppe Blog Hop with Amanda De Jong



Hello there! Amanda here today to share a layout I made using the Christmas Wishes collection and cut files from the Cut Shoppe!

I LOVE the designs Ashley has in her shop! I have an affinity towards triangles so this Geometric Graffiti background was the first thing I chose to work with. I just knew it would be perfect to showcase all the fun paper in the collection.



I broke out our Christmas decor a couple weeks ago, yes I am totally THAT person. I've added a lot of new decor this year so I have had a lot of fun playing with where to put things and how to arrange them. I'm so excited to finally having it all come together so I could start taking some pictures!



I mean seriously! Christmas Wishes may be my favorite Christmas collection ever. It just makes me happy! About as happy as my decor makes me :-D Along with a scattering of acrylic and puffy shapes from the collection I used the Winter Weather and Deck the Halls cut files from The Cut Shoppe.



Check out the Cut Shoppe blog to see how their Design Team has used Pinkfresh products today. Then be sure to check back the next two days for more inspiration! Be sure to comment along the way! One winner will be chosen on Dec 6th to receive a $25 credit to The Cut Shoppe!




18 comments:

  1. What a great way to use that background. I appreciate those of you that get your decorations out early, one of these years I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all all the colors on the LO,beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Fabulous layout with gorgeous color combo! Pretty christmas trees you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cut file and the layout
    looks wonderful!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cut file and the collage background you made.......simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the triangle cutfile is perfect for this image

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite cut files too! I love the way you positioned the papers behind the cut file! Subtle but gorgeous patterns makes it pop without being too overpowering! What a great collection! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is absolutely gorgeous. The triangles in the background is just perfect with the photo of the trees

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used the triangles on the holiday layout! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is stunning! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pops of red and those trees are adorable! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both the collection and the cut file and what you have created with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking layout.
    Love all of the cuts.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of those new cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the triangles. Clever design. Beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool use of the background cut. I love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the way you created this background!

    ReplyDelete