HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Dec 1, 2015

Pink Fresh Studio & The Cut Shoppe Blog Hop with Aimee Maddern


 
Welcome to the 2nd day of the Pinkfresh Studio & The Cut Shoppe product swap hop!
I was so excited when Kinnari asked me to be a part of this hop!
 I hadnt had a chance to play with Christmas Wishes and was totally dying too!





Since I am on both teams, I felt I needed to make 2 layouts to show you how fun both companies products are.

 
For my first layout "Target Dog" I used all the images from the very merry cut file. I resized the images to fit in a 6x6 square so I could get 4 sets of cuts from 1 12x12. I also deleted the dot snowflake and added another deer in that space 
{I flipped the deer horizontally so he would be facing the other way}. 
I cut these images from the 12x12 color block sheet from Christmas Wishes

  
I knew I wanted to make a layout with a circle and stitching. I drew my circle by tracing a bowl; I stitched around the traced line. I then mixed some cardstock die cuts from Christmas Wishes and the cuts from The Cut Shoppe. The ones I planned to use 3-D foam I took off, and stitched the ones with out foam. After the second round of stitching I placed the die cuts with foam onto the layout for that added, pop
For a finishing touch I placed some puffy stickers, acrylic pieces and rubber embellishments!




For my 2nd layout, Red Cup Selfie, I cut down the 12x12 sheet with the house and trees. I then cut the dot snowflake from the “verymerry” cut file from the same sheet. I then adhered this sheet to a piece of black 12x12 cardstock.


 
I backed my photo from a piece from the 6x6 Christmas Wishes paper pack. I used the left over cuts I made for my other layout and used die cuts & puffy stickers to create the Christmas scene at the bottom of my page.


 
I honestly cant tell you which of these 2 layouts is my fave!




Now go check out The Cut Shoppe blog and see what Madeline made





On December 6th we will be announcing 1 winner who will receive a $25 credit to The Cut Shoppe And The Cut Shoppe will announce 1 winner of a Pinkfresh Goody bag including Christmas wishes collection

So be sure to comment on both blogs for a chance to win!


Dont forget The Cut Shoppe is having a sale all month.
Just enter MERRY31 to save 31% all month long!


 the "very merry" cut file


And be sure to come back tomorrow and see what Amanda has made for the hop!

23 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the cut files and this collection!! Super fun layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fun and fantastic layouts! Love the wreath of things on the first layout and those snowflakes background on the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 2 layouts. Your use of the cut files is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun pages - love all the embellies and cut files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts! Love the cut files and the stuff from Pinkfresh Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I bought all the files. Just love them & this entire line of products. Only thing still trying to find are the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts and
    all the embellishments
    are fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. These 2 layouts are really fun! The red solo selfie is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, what wonderful layouts using the cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layouts! I love the embellishments and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layouts! All the details are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Live what you did with this fun Christmas line and the cut files. Amazing pages!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, i love these two layouts -- how you used the die cuts and the cut files together. really nice!
    this is my favorite Christmas line this season.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my......fun layouts! I must get that cut file. Love the wreath #targetdog layout with all the cuts; so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are just awesome. I love the circle full of bits and then the red cup selfie title just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cut file and the papers used. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what cute animals.
    Great layout
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love, love, love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love both of the layouts especially the red cup selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the way you used the cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am just learning about cut files! I have so much to absorb! I am in awe of the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete