HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Dec 7, 2015

Merry cardmaking with Margareta




It's time to get those Christmas cards made and sent on their way. Today, I made two cards using Christmas wishes 6x6 paper pad, the super cute stamp set and acrylic stars.
For the first one I stamped light green sprigs to sprout from behind the cut out paper words and then sprinkled a few pretty acrylic star shapes on the card.

For my second card, I used the stamp image of pine trees and stamped it several times in different green ink color tones to form a small forest. I added a holiday greeting cut out from the 6x6 paper and put a small starry sky above the forest.

I hope these cards will inspire you to bring out your own Christmas Wishes supplies and make some merry cards today.

This will be my last blog post for the design team on the Pinkfresh Studio blog. It has been such a pleasure to work with Pinkfresh Studio kits and collections during the last couple of years, and to get the chance to show my projects for you all.

Next year will hold many new and amazing adventures for me, such as brand new online classes for BPC, travels around Europe (I guess I'll have to set up a dori travel journal and keep you updated) and if you'd like to follow my steps and look at pretty pics, please follow me on Instagram: paperpilekitten.

I wish you the happiest of holidays and the very best new year 2016! xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colours you have chosen for these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to pinkfresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! And wish you all the luck in 2016. It is also nice to see you at CD.

    ReplyDelete