HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Dec 16, 2015

Guest desginer : Eunyoyng Lee

Hello, I'm Eunyoyng Lee from South Korea. I 'm so happy to join to be a PinkFreshStudio Guest!

I'm a daily photographer. One day I felt that my photography was not as interesting anymore.I decided to find something new to do with them, and it is the begining of my scrapbooking story.I embellished tumbler with my photos for my teacher. This is my first scrapbooking. :) I like soft, bright color in my layout, and I usually create simple pages with one focal point that accents the photo.The photos are the first step in creating my layouts, which usually start with a white background. 

And three fun facts of myself :) 

-A cup of coffee with crema is a sweet present to me.
-I love to watch documentary film about the animals.
-When I create a layout, I'm always listening music. 

I have created two layouts and a mini album with Christmas Whishes collection.


I used a ChristmasWishes clear stamp for this layout.



After stamping images repeatly on a white cardstock, I colored it with water colors(Peerless Transparent Watercolors). And then I trimmed it into 2x2 inch, I stitched the pieces and layered them.


This layout is clean and simple. 



I used red color frame die-cut & patterned paper as an accent .



This album is about my winter story.
I used diffenrt-sized photos in mini album.(1.5inch, 2x2inch, 2.5x3.5inche, 4inch and photo collage)
I used some die-cuts as a charms and insert them in album ring.




I added sequin pockets for a touch of fun.



There are detials...
You can see more on my blog & instagram .
I hope you'll enjoy it and it 'll inspire you..
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I just love your mini-album! I especially like how you take photos of everyday things and of your own hands doing and holding things. You have inspired me to take more of those kinds of photos and to document them - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mini-album. Such a unique take on an average idea. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is AMAZING!!!! Love it. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful album and what a great giveaway. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete