HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Dec 10, 2015

Christmas Wishes Cards with Jessy

I'm so excited to be sharing with you 2 Christmas cards that I created using Christmas Wishes collection. It was pretty easy to put these cards together. I chose to use the 6"x6" paper pad as the size of the cute illustrations are suitable for card sizes. Once I'm done with the papers, I began to match them with fun embellishments (die-cut, stamp, puffy stickers & alpha). Easy peasy! 




 I hope that you're inspired to create some Christmas cards with Christmas Wishes today!

Xoxo Jessy




1 comment:

  1. use of content compare to previous is very low in this post but i appreciate this because its post which is related to christmas. if any need to send Top Christmas Wishes

    ReplyDelete