HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Nov 19, 2015

Christmas Bucket List

Hello there! Amanda here today to share a layout I created with the FABULOUS Christmas Wishes collection. I just adore this collection! I love the whimsy of it, I think it's pretty perfect to showcase some Christmas magic.

Every year we have tons of activities we try to squeeze into the month of December. This year we decided to try and be a little more intentional about it by creating a Christmas bucket list. Some things we do every year and Christmas wouldn't be the same for us without it and some are new things we want to try. I am so looking forward to the weeks ahead!


The embellishments in this collection are so fun. I had to really restrain myself from packing them on my layout! The puffy stickers and acrylic pieces are by far my favorite!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment