HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Oct 8, 2015

Me Me Me

Margareta here with some self centered inspiration for the September kit. ;) The 'selfie' theme in the kit is really fun to work with. And it gave me an excuse to scrap a photo of myself, haha.


For this page, I used the items in the kit and only added some paper from the Happy Things 6x6 paper pad and a small sticker alpha. As always, there is a cute craft die and a full washi tape roll included in the kit.


I love those banners/flags from Pretty Little Studio and I used all phrase flags that I could fit into this page. And, the stamp set this month is totally awesome!

Of course, I used the kit to prep a weekly spread in my planner, as well. :D



This time, I added a few gold sequins to my planner spread. Love that they are flat! Those gorgeous bobby pins are perfect as bookmarks/tabs in my planner!


I could easily hoard those yummy yellow vellum letter stickers! I didn't discover all those tiny transparent vellum hearts until I started using the letter stickers. Such a fun addition and a great way to use more of the vellum sheet.

Hope you're having fun with your September kit! Be sure to share your projects on our Facebook page!

1 comment: