HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 17, 2015

September Layouts with Jessy

Hello there & welcome to the blog! It's Jessy here to share with you on my projects featuring the September kit. 

And as always I love creating with the kit, it really challenges me to think out of the box. For this layout, I wanted to have this "air balloon" feel to my layout. I cut the balloons out from one of the Happy Things patterned paper. It was pretty easy to put all the elements together. 


This second layout was really fun. I went all out with the stamps (designed by Kellie Stamps). Those stamp wordings perfectly matched the photo of my daughter and I. Completed the look by adding triangle acetate die-cuts.

Be sure to follow Pinkfresh Studio on Social Media for updates & announcements from time to time.

Thank you for coming by!
Xoxo Jessy


No comments:

Post a Comment