HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 29, 2015

Let me take a selfie!

Hello all! Hope your week has been great! Here's sharing my take on Pink Fresh Studio's September kit! I am gonna miss waiting for the monthly kits!:( But fret not, there will still be many exciting products from Pink Fresh Studio for the months ahead!:D


After completing the layout, I decided to place it in a protective plastic holder and threw in gold square confetti to add more interest to it! Love how it turned out.
Here's the September kit! And the stamp set in it is specially designed by Kellie's! Drop by her blog to find out more! I personally like her style!:D
Thanks so much for dropping by! We love to see your creations with the September embellishment kit as well! Remember to tag us on Facebook or #pinkfreshstudio on Instagram! Till my next update, take care and God Bless! 

6 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    selfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    hair coloring downtown NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    benefits of gold ira accounts

    ReplyDelete