HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 12, 2015

Embellishment kit club closure

Hello Pinkfresh Studio fans!

It is with sadness I have to inform you that I am ending our embellishment kit club. September kit is our last kit. This was a very difficult decision I had to make considering that our kits are really loved by our subscribers and we also have a wait list right now. But I need to reduce some work due to personal/family reasons. 

Over the past few months, we have received a lot of love and support from our monthly kit subscribers and I have appreciated that alot. 

We still plan on releasing our limited-edition kits through-out the year. Creating fun and unique embellishments is what I really enjoy and would love to do some fun embellishment kits. We just can not manage it every month right now.

There is no additional action required from the subscribers. Subscriber credit cards will not be charged after September kits ship and financial information on our site will be removed safely and securely.

We will still have our shop open for some fun embellishments and stamps. We will also list some individual kit embellishments in our shop. We are working to release more stamps.

I want to thank you for all your support and tell you how much we have enjoyed having you as a subscriber. 

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! This is a bummer. Yours was the first kit club that I subscribed to, and I hemmed and hawed about subscribing to one for several years! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad to hear this, too. I loved these little kits so much. But take care of you and your family. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear this. I wish you and your family the best. <3

    ReplyDelete