HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 25, 2015

Believe in Your Selfie

Hello there! Amanda here today to share two layouts with the September embellisment kit. I am so sad this is the last kit, I am going to miss working with them! This kit was a great to go out on because it's so fun and versatile. 

For my first layout I wanted to focus on the wonderful selfie labels. I love that a lot of Pinkfresh products have inspired me to scrap more layouts of myself. My "I Am" statements in this page are not ones I've always been able to say about myself so it's great to have it memorialized this way!




My second layout was all about those awesome printed wood veneers! They were perfect to pair with a hike we took a few weeks ago.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    selfies

    ReplyDelete