HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Aug 7, 2015

Summer in the snow

Christin here to share with you my layouts with the July kit.






Together with the July kit I got the Happy Things collection and I loved both the kit and the collection equally well. If I hadn't been on vacation most of July - I was home ONE day to make these layouts I would have made many more layouts with both the kit and the collection.

The picture for the layout is actually a NEW picture taken just a couple of days before I made the layouts. You might call us insane, going up in the mountains to play with snow and visiting a glacier in the summer..



Here for my second layout with the July kit.




Don't forget to check out the  kit in the shop if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts!! Now I can't wait to finally get the Happy Things collection! :)

    ReplyDelete