HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Aug 14, 2015

Love & Joy

Hi y'all! Kristen here! Today I'm sharing a few projects I made with the latest kit from July. There are so many fun and exciting embellishments in the kit. If you haven't gotten your hands on one, you definitely need to do so!

For my first project, I made a card using all the embellishment pieces minus the paper.  I started off with a piece of coral yardstick and die cut the ampersand symbol. I love how you're also embossing at the same time! I adhered it to a piece of grey cardstock. On the side, I added a piece of glittery gold cardstock. I then took the same gold cardstock along with a piece of the washi tape from the kit and made little banners. I stapled them to the card front. To finish off the card, I took some of the gold letter stickers and wrote LOVE and JOY. Super easy and fun card to make!


For my next card, I used white yardstick and the same gold paper. I started with my white base and splattered ink along the front. I then took a scrap piece of the gold paper and adhered it to the side. The kit comes with these amazing black, shiny words. I just adhered bliss to the front of the cardstock with a strong adhesive. I then added some clear and black sequins to finish off the card.


Here's the kit below!!


Make sure to get in on this kit! There are so many fun components to this and you definitely don't want to miss out! :) You can find it HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments: