HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Aug 10, 2015

Golden Thanks

Hello, Pinkfresh Studio friends! This is Jennifer here with you today and I am sharing a clean and simple card design using the July kit.

I am absolutely HEAD OVER HEELS in love with the gold alphabet letters in this kit! Holy CUTE, Batman! They are so awesome! I pulled out those and the beautiful wood veneer embellishments to create my card.


I placed the letters on a white panel and then adhered three of the hearts above them. Super simple, but it has such an awesome impact! I love how this card turned out!


I love when I can complete entire cards without adding anything to my kit other than the cardstock base! That is one of the awesome things about Pinkfresh Studio kits!

Have a Happy, friends!

-Jingle

2 comments: