HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Aug 28, 2015

#BoyMom

Hello there! Amanda here today to share with you two layouts I created with the August embellishment kit. I absolutely LOVE the washi in this kit. The colors, the graphic design, it's just perfection!! It actually inspired both of my layouts as I pulled together the colors and products to use. 

I really love using black and white photos when I have bold color on my layout. I think it really helps to anchor the page. 
 On my first layout I used several stencils and inks to create my background and brought in the stamp set and the die to pull in more black along with the photo.



My second layout is a little simpler but still pulling in those blues and yellows. The plus sign wood veneer and acrylic pieces just about beat out the washi as my favorite. I absolutely adore them and need oh so many more!

This may possibly be my favorite kit of all of them!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages, Amanda! Loves the blues & yellows and those fun backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of yellow & green but you have me looking at it again with "Fresh" eyes. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete