HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 19, 2015

Summer bucket list in my traveler's notebook

Are you caught by the current traveler's notebook trend? You know, the journal where you put several notebooks into one (usually leather) cover. I love my traveler's notebook! It's my dear companion on my travels and at home this summer. And, the very first thing I put in my notebook was my Summer Bucket List 2015.


The Pinkfresh July kit is absolutely perfect for use with your traveler's notebook. For this page, I used the super cute stamps in the kit as water colored illustrations to my list, together with the golden puffy letters for the title. And those pretty bobby pins are totally awesome as tabs or bookmarks!


I was also inspired to make a card from the July kit. If the summer bucket list was colorful, I made the card in very neutral colors.



I die cut the beautiful ampersand from water color paper, added a printed wood veneer heart, the acrylic 'hooray' and golden puffy letters. Then I finished in style with three pretty bling purple rhinestones.


I hope you're inspired to use your July kit, and I wish you a very happy summer! :)


3 comments: