HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 24, 2015

Love them by Stephanie Buice

I had so much fun creating this layout with the July kit, everything in it feels so thought out and well put together.

My favorite things from this kit were the dip dyed tags and the alphabet, but there was no question that I wanted to use every single piece of it up. I decided to lay the tags down to the left of my page and add the black words on top top with some of the veneer hearts. I mixed in a tiny bit of the new Happy Things collection too since they just go so well together. After I got everything where I wanted and anchored down I added in a few of the little purple bling from the kit to finish it off.



 
I hope you like what I created for you today and that it inspires you to get creating.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I really love this layout!!! The stitched and layered tags are sooooo pretty!! I love the black letters!!! So so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete