HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jul 27, 2015

Guest designer: Janna Werner

My name is Janna Werner, I am a scrapbook addict from Oldenburg, Germany. I have a husband of five years and two fur babys.. our dogs Luzie and Monti, both rescue dogs.

I started scrapbooking in 2010 and love to create layouts, mini albums, cards and wrappings. You can find me on Instagram , youtube , Pinterest and on my blog  (which has just been resurrected ;-) ).

Here are 2 layouts I created with Happy Things collection.








4 comments:

  1. Thud. These are GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe how bright and happy and magical these are!! Love the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which one likes me more. Great layouts, Janna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which one likes me more. Great layouts, Janna.

    ReplyDelete