HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jun 7, 2015

Hello Sunshine

Hello there! Amanda here with you today to share a layout I created with the May embellishment kit.

I seem to be drawn to yellow lately and the "hello sunshine" epoxy badge was the first thing that called to me in this kit so that was the starting point for my entire layout! It didn't turn out quite like I had envisioned, but hey sometime you just have to roll with it!


I think it's time for gold to move over and make room for copper! I absolutely love the copper flair in this kit! I could use like 20 more :-)


These layered mesh tags are just awesome! I love that Pinkfresh is always on top of new trends - or starts them! I can't tell you how many times I've seen a new embellishment from Pinkfresh only to find several other companies coming out with something nearly identical a couple months later.

If you haven't picked up the May kit yet, you can get yours here! And the June kit will be revealed in just a few days! Woohoo!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing layout!!!! Wowzza! Love the yellow! And I agree, that copper flair is awesome! Love the background elements and layers!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete