HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jun 1, 2015

Hello Sunshine Card by Taheerah!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! It's Taheerah and today I wanted to share a couple of cards that the May Fresh Inspiration Kit!

Everything in these kits is so well thought-out and there are some great and unique items in all of these kits! AND they all co-ordinate really well with other kits too - so you really should subscribe to the Kit Club!! *wink*

There are so many things I could create with all the yummy products included every month, and today's card gives you just a taste of what you can do:


I just *love* the fun stamp set and enamel shapes that were designed in collaboration with our friends over at Winnie & Walter!! Here I used one of the fun hello name badges from the kit and the frame stamp from the set. The frame stamp is hollow so I was able to manipulate the stamp to be a bit squarer to surround the tag!


I used the *amazing* photo frame die from the April kit to add a bit of interest to my patterned paper mat from the Up In The Clouds collection, layering a couple of pieces with some additional stamping and some of the May kit washi tape on the base! I added some subtle stamping to the base too to complete the look!


I hope you've enjoyed my project today - I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section! Don't all the Pinkfresh products mix and match so well? Make sure you head on over to the Pinkfresh Studio Boutique for all the goodies used today and fill your cart up pronto!! I can't wait to see how you're inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment