HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

May 1, 2015

Layouts with Jessy Christopher

Hello everyone! I'm back to share with you two layouts that I have created with the PinkFresh Studio April embellishment kit. I absolutely adore the colours in this kit. It is bright, bold, fresh & funky. Definitely my kind of colors. 

For this layout, I used the snip labels by cutting them out. Each label, I enhanced them with stamping & some with wooden and puffy stickers. I loved how fun this layout turned out to be. And of course, the photo is a huge part of the creative process. 

I absolutely adore geometric shapes in the Up In The Clouds collection. So I decided to used the diamond shapes all over my layout. I adhered them in the middle of the layout so it can be the main focus. And again, the colours are just perfect!

I hope you like what I share with you today. Hope that it will inspire to grab your kit & start to create!
Have a lovely week!

Happy Crafting!
Xoxo Jessy




1 comment:

  1. Happy day! Love Jessy's layouts! Absolutely adore all those embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete