HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

May 10, 2015

Label Love

Hello there! Amanda here with you today to share a second layout I made with the April embellishment kit. You can see my first layout, that I shared during our blog hop, on my blog here.

I had a lot of fun with this kit! I love using labels to build layers on my layouts and with this layout I made them the focus.


I randomly gessoed and misted my background, focusing on where my papers came together. I knew I wanted to keep all my elements vertical in this area. 

 Once that was dry I put down a few strips of washi and started placing my labels. I finished it off with a little thread, wood bead stickers and black rhinestones.


I absolutely love the scripty wood veneers in this kit! I painted the "be true" veneer white and used it as my title right on my photo. And that's that!


Thanks for looking!
~Amanda

2 comments: