HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

May 22, 2015

Hello!

Hello everyone! Magda here! Today I`m back with some inspirations prepared with the May kit. Are you ready? Hope you will like them! Please take a look what I created this time [with a huge pleasure and a huge dose of fun!].
Today I have for you a new layout and some pocket pages from my 2015 album. My today`s projects are filled by yummy goodies from the May kit - I think I used  almost every single thing from the kit ... [ and can`t wait to play with the leftovers , yeah!]. You can spy some products from the Up In the Clouds line as well! :)
Enjoy! :)





In this year my PL album is more private than in the previous years but I decided to share with you a few of my pages and show you how perfect the embellishments from the kit work in a pocket scrapbooking.




And some close ups:



Thank you for looking! Have  a great day! xoxo
Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment