HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Apr 25, 2015

Sweet like sugar

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! Today I would like to share with you my new art journal spread created with the goodies from April Embellishment Kit. Hope you will like it! :)
I made the mixed media background ages ago - now I just added some stamping, embellishments from the kit  and more mediums [like gesso and gelato pigment]. On the picture - my sweet little daughter Hannah.
You can spy some papers from Up In the Clouds line as well ! ;)






Have a great weekend! xoxo
Magda

1 comment:

  1. You're the second person this week to talk about making backgrounds in advance - it's such a good idea! I'm going to start doing that, some to keep whole and some to cut apart and use in various projects. Your certainly picked the right background for this project - it all looks great together!

    ReplyDelete