HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Apr 30, 2015

Scrap Space Tour

Hello there! Amanda here today to share my scrap space with you! 

I don't have a dedicated room to craft in, but I do have a wall in our family room! My whole set up is thanks to Ikea, gotta love that place!

 I love having all my inks, paints and other mediums right in front of me. Just look at all that fun color! I used 3M velcro strips to hang my Tonic Guillotine so it's always in arms length but doesn't take up any desk space. The divided storage on my desktop holds small alphas, enamel shapes, label stickers  and other essentials.
I use different containers and baskets to organize my stamps, stickers, rub-ons, die cuts, etc. The separate standing cubes hold my paper and divided trays for embellishments, markers and tools I don't necessarily use all the time.

For tools that I use often I keep them right on my desk in small planters. The wooden utensil tray is perfect for holding my collection of roller stamps as well as my Pinkfresh embellishment kits. 

 Here is a close up of the trays from the standing cubes. Most of my embellishments are stored in these including wood veneer, acrylic shapes, flair, die cut alphas, and anything else that will fit.

I didn't take any pictures of what I have in my large drawers but I have several more trays holding everything from pens and markers to stamping blocks to punches to printer ink.

So, that's my space! It won't be this clean for very long :-)

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Great space - color without chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wHERE DID YOU GET THOSE TRAY AT? I was looking for something like this to hold all my wood and other embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from Michaels! I found them in the regular scrapbook storage section. I've had them a while but I'm pretty sure I still saw them there the last time I went. They're made by Iris.

      Delete