HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Apr 4, 2015

A card + A layout by Jessy Christopher

Hello there! Today I would like to share with you what I have created with the March Embellishment kit. 


I had a lot fun creating this card. I really love the stamp set by Neat & Tangled for PinkFresh Studio. I started of with the random background stamping with Staz On Grey ink. Then I completed it with the labels & feather puffy stickers.



______________________________


 This layout has the same background as the card, I stamped it with crosses. I added purple gelatos & washi tapes as well. Finished it with fun embellishments like sequins, wood bead stickers & acetate die cuts that you can find in your March kit. 


Thank you so much for swinging by and see you again!
Xoxo Jessy




3 comments:

  1. LOVE the card! And I just love the colors! The layout is stunning!! Love the background!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Jessy! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete