HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Mar 17, 2015

March guest designer: Veera Saarivuo

Hello, Im super excited to be a guest designer here at Pinkfresh Studio. Thank you Kinnari for having me! I got a box full of lovely goodies including the March embellishment kit and Up in the Clouds collection. I loved working with these fresh, modern and colorful products!

A bit about me: Im Veera Saarivuo and I live in Finland, near our capital Helsinki. I live together with my husband who is my high school (or actually middle school) sweetheart. About two years ago I fell in love with scrapbooking and I havent looked back since! Scrapbooking combines photographing, creativity and memory-keeping perfectly. I just love to make pretty things! I find inspiration and topics to my layouts from my friends and family, our vacations and also from everyday life. My style is clean and simple with white space and delicate details. You can find me from my blog, Instagram, Facebook and Youtube.

I created four layouts. In the first two I only used the embellishments from the March kit.

WELCOME SPRING - layout




For this layout I just had to use the stamps that were so cute! I also used parts of the washitape as embellishment too.

HAPPY LITTLE MOMENTS - layout



The inspiration for this layout came when I used that lovely branch die that was included in the kit. I wanted to use the small pieces from the cut too as those reminded me of cherry blossoms that we saw in New York.


For the other two layouts I used a mix of March kit and Up in the Clouds collection. I filmed ”making of” videos for you while I created these layouts.. I filmed ”making of” videos for you while I created these layouts.

HELLO LOVELY - layout



HAPPY DAYS - layout






 I hope you liked my layouts and videos! 

2 comments:

  1. I love these layouts! I especially like how you create paths for the eyes to follow across the page, especially in the first two. Of course, the FP papers and embellishments are wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete