HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Mar 19, 2015

Love life

Christin here with two layouts with the March Embellishment Kit!

Here is my first layout.  I have here matched a green background to the title and some paper with the puffy feather stickers.   The vellum gold and black pieces are match with the flower die in gold.    You can also see pieces of the stamps both x and text.    Great thing to mix between stamping on pieces of paper and directly on the background.





Here is my second layouts, I used a background to match the puffy feather stickers.  I also used the washi tape on each side, the die with white paper and the transparent heart and piece of the stamps with the saying wild and free and the title Cool.





The wood dot came in white, pink and light blue so I painted one of them with paint to match the background.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! awesome layouts!!! those backgrounds are TO DIE FOR! i LOOOOOOVE the splatters and the green and blue with pops of gold!! love love love the way you used the washi tape too!! sooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! That blue and black bg layout is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete