HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Mar 22, 2015

Clean and Simple with the March Kit

Hello, Pinkfresh Studio friends! This is Jennifer Ingle here with you today sharing two clean and simple cards using the March embellishment kit. The stamps and dies in this kit really shine and I instantly fell in love with the puffy stickers, too! Check out these fun ways to use the wonderful elements in your kit!


This card uses the stamps and dies, along with the gorgeous gold and black framed vellum labels and some of the super cute wood dot embellishments. The white and gold - LOVE IT!


For this one, I used the dies and stamps again, but I also pulled in some of those super funky square sequin/confetti pieces and one of the feather puffy stickers. You guys, for reals, I am a little obsessed with puffy stickers, so I was SUPER excited to see these! They are just WAY too much fun! I love them!

For more inspiration, feel free to visit my blog, Just Jingle! Thanks for stopping by today! 

Have a Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love these!!! The Love card stole my heart, swoon! And the 2nd one ROCKS! Love the purple/teal combo!! Those funky square sequins sre amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love those square sequins!

    ReplyDelete