HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Mar 1, 2015

Choose happy

Hello everyone! Magda here with a new portion of Pinkfresh inspirations! Today I`d like to show you the February Embellishment Kit in action! This time I have for you 2 layouts and the cover page for my Project Life 2015 album.

Here is my first layout - I mixed here the February Kit with the pieces of papers from our Up in the Clouds Collection. You can spy some Pinkfresh Studio goodies as well - the enamel label frame and arrow sticker.


DSCN2627



My second project and the cover page for my Project Life 2015 album - the watercolors cards and emoji dies - my favourites from the February Kit. I like the final look of my page -

DSCN2636


For the dessert - another layout and my favourite project - white cardstock, watercolor flower and tons of goodies from the Kit ----

DSCN2612


How you can see above - I had lots of fun creating with the February Kit and really can`t wait to play with it again! You can subscribe your own kit  >>HERE<<.

Wish you a happy and sunny Sunday! xoxo

Magda

2 comments:

  1. Swoon! Oh my goodness!! Such incredible projects!! ❤️ I love the 'dessert' here! Ha ha!! That white cardstock and all of the embellishments is just goooooooorgeous!! The title page for your PL is so cool! Love love love the papers and those adorable wood buttons!! 😍 the 1st layout with the green circles is sooooo cool!! Wow!! Looooove the embellishing and design! all are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - absolutly beautiful! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete