HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Mar 7, 2015

Always And Forever A Momma Layout

Hi everyone Stephanie here today to share a layout with you.
This one is made using the February kit and all it's bits and pieces.

Always And Forever A Momma:



The wash tape in this month's kit is one of my new favorites, I love the tiny type and the words are perfect. The pop of yellow highlighted parts make me smile.
I used it to form a foundation for my picture and journaling cards.


This picture is one that I recently took with my son while we were cutting and having a tickle fest, I was snapping pictures trying to get one of us both looking at the camera at the same time and accidentally captured this one. Them moment I saw it my heart stopped for a second, it is perfect.
This picture captured exactly how my life is and has been from the day he was born, all my heart and attention is on him. As long as this sweet boy will fit onto my lap and into my arms that's where he's most happy.

I added in some of the rhinestones into a few clusters and used some of the Up In The Clouds word stickers for my title.


I finished off my layout with some of the gold foil shapes and one of the button stickers. At that point I liked where my page was but knew that a few splashes of ink here and there would add the perfect touch.
Thanks for stopping by today, I can't wait to see what you all will do with your kits!
Stephanie.


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! What a perfectly heartwarming moment! And the yellow pops are awesome! I LOVE all of the embellishments! So so so pretty! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete