HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Feb 13, 2015

January Kit Fresh Inspiration with Taheerah!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! It's Taheerah and today I wanted to share a couple of cards that the January Fresh Inspiration Kit!

Everything in these kits is so well thought-out and there are some great and unique items in all of these kits! AND they all co-ordinate really well with other kits too - so you really should subscribe to the Kit Club!! *wink*

There are so many things I could create with this kit, but I didn't want to overwhelm you - so here are just a couple:


For my first card I combined several kit items with some patterned paper from the Up In The Clouds Collection. I really love how this turned out!!


I used the awesome paintbrush strokes die to create a focal point for my rub-on sentiment, and created a flat vellum shaker to house those wonderful heart-shaped sequins!

My second card focuses on just one stamp from the awesome mini stamp set that comes with the kit:


It didn't take long at all to build up that stamped pattern across my card front!


The rub-ons in the kit co-ordinate so well with the stamp that I used them to create my vertically-oriented sentiment! So fun!



I hope you've enjoyed my projects today - I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section! Don't all the Pinkfresh products mix and match so well? Make sure you head on over to the Pinkfresh Studio Boutique for all the goodies used today and fill your cart up pronto!! I can't wait to see how you're inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! brilliant cards! i LOVE that paint stroke die! and the way you had the sentiment on there - such a good idea!! lovely all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice cards!!! I love the Confeti one!
    And I hope to be lucky for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete