HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Feb 16, 2015

February Guest designer: Evelin Tee

Hi, I am Evelin and I am trilled to be guest designing for Pinkfresh Studio's February Embellishment kit. The kit is awesome but before I get into that, here's a little bit about me. I started card making in 2008 and since then I have been bookbinding, scrapbooking, started Project Life, illustrating/watercoloring and designing. I have an online store where I sell my illustrations as art prints, greeting cards, digitals and I share my watercolors/illustrations and snippets of my life over at my Instagram account. My blog is very, very quiet at the moment but that will change very soon :)

Now that we've got that out of the way, we can focus on how a-w-e-s-o-m-e Pinkfresh's embellishment kits are.In my humble opinion, Pinkfresh offers one of the most value for money kits out there and I absolutely love them! There's just so many things in the kit that you can use not only for card making but scrapbook layouts and even to decorate your planners :) 

I love watercolors and this month's kit comes with a set of 3x4 watercolor themed cards. I used the watercolor card, stamps and dies from both January and February's kit to create the cards I am sharing today. I love how simple it is for me to pick bits and pieces from the kit to create a card or two. 






Really appreciate the opportunity to guest design for this month's kit. Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. These cards are so adorable! Love the designs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! thanks to Pinkfresh's cute embellishment kit :)

      Delete