HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Feb 28, 2015

Be in the now!

Hi there! Today I'm here to show off two cards I created using Pinkfresh Products. For the first, I used the February Embellishment Kit. For the second, I used pieces from our Up in the Clouds Collection! :) Lets just get to the cards, shall we?!

The kit has a lot of little gold embellishments inside so of course, like always my go to color to use with gold is coral. I watercolored the background in a fun splotchy way, no rhyme or reason. I added some spatter marks and if you can't tell, I also watercolored the little heart stamp also included in the kit and stamped it a few times for some added love! :) I then added it to a baselayer that complimented the watercoloring with foam adhesive.



I then stamped the sentiment [included as well in the kit] with some Hero Arts Shadow Ink. I'm pretty sure it was Fresh Peach and fussy cut around the edges. I adhered it with foam adhesive and then attached these awesome little gold embellishments. There's a lot of different shapes and sizes to choose from. I felt it added a lot to the card! To finish it off, I added some of my own personal sequins. :) Ahh, the gold. I'm obsessed!


And for more obsessions of gold, Pinkfresh has this awesome collection called Up in the Clouds which includes none other than gold foiling. Everything [minus the sequins and coral cardstock] was included in the kit. It has super cute paper. I fell in love with this polka dot paper. Ahh!


There were a ton of different embellishments and I just picked my favorite and placed it on the cardstock. It was seriously the easiest card to create but reallly packs a punch. I could make so many cards with this kit, it's unreal!


Well, that's all I have to share with you today! Thank you so much for stopping by the blog! See you soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. love these cards! gold and pink are fab together and the designs are very lovely!

    ReplyDelete