HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Feb 17, 2015

Be in the Now

Hello there! Amanda here today to share a layout created with the February embellishment kit. I shared this layout on Sunday during our blog hop, and here is my second!



My focus was on creating a layered, textured background without paper. After adding some paint I put down a few strips of that AMAZING washi tape, stamped the border a few times as well as the sentiment. After stamping I added ink splatters, modeling paste and finally those beautiful water color stickers. With my background complete I chose a handful of the gold chipboard, rhinestones and those fun wood sticker buttons to add more depth. This was such a fun kit to work with!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment