HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jan 25, 2015

Today is happiest...

Christin here, I am so excited to be sharing my first projects here on the Pinkfresh studio blog with the January kit.

On the first layout I have used both the January kit and the Up in the clouds collection.





My second project is a card. I don't make many cards but I thought it would be fun to use some of the yarn I was knitting a skirt to my daughter with to crochet a border around. (a little advice... smaller holes, closer to the edge and not so far apart...





Third project is also a layout using the many fun things in the January kit.  




1 comment:

  1. GORGROUS projects!!! Wow! Loooooove the layouts! The with with bright pinks ROCKS! And I love the card and knitting!!! Super creative and out of the box!!!! So awesome! Ok back to drool over your layouts now! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete