HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jan 29, 2015

Our Fabulous Story

Hello, Pinkfresh Friends! This is Jennifer Ingle here with you today and I have two super fun and totally different cards to share with you using the absolutely GORGEOUS Love You More kit from Pinkfresh Studio. You guys. I LOVE this kit! The rubons and gold flair... WHOA! Love them!


I will begin with this super fun card that also happens to show of a bit of the upcoming Up In the Clouds collection! I used the gold xoxox rubon and then rubbed the "Our Story' sentiment over it. I absolutely LOVE that this is so easy to do with rubons! It makes them so versatile! I mounted that amazing gold heart flair button on the canvas printed tag and created a fabulously fun focal point!


I love how this one came together. And I love how I can do so much with only what comes in the kits! That makes me happy! 


For my second card today, I cut the super fun brushstroke dies from watercolor paper and painted them. I then used them as my background, peeking out from behind the pretty silver paper. I used embossing paste with the rose stencil and then watercolored over the dried paste to add color. A few rubons tucked on the top and bottom finish off the design.

Thank you for stopping by today! I can't WAIT to see what you do with your kit!

Have a Happy!

Jingle

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME cards! and i love how different they are!! the gold flair - seriously?! amazing and SO cool! and the painted brush strokes is SO rad! wow! awesome and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Looking forward to the release of Up in the Clouds so I can create with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the watercolored card - so soft and ethereal!

    ReplyDelete