HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jan 19, 2015

life is good

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! 
Here Agnieszka, this is my first post on the blog and my first work with February Kit.
I love this kit, is very creative and gives you plenty of options. 
I made two cards and canvas. 

The first card, the background was made with liquid paint, I did the vellum pocket and I put it sequins. I used here also washi tape, rubons with captions and tag.





Second card, I used stensil heart, rubbons and and flair with the heart. 




Canvas with a picture of my daughter Alice. Addition to the elements of the kit, I use ornaments from the wonderful collection "Up in the clouds".





I wish you a creative day! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards and canvas. They're very beautiful. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are soooooo pretty! I love the yellow misting and the sequin bag you added to the first!! They are both sooooo creative and just lovely!! And the canvas really is a work of art!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete