HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Jan 22, 2015

I can count on you like 1,2,3

Good morning everyone from sunny Singapore! So excited to share my first blog post for Pink Fresh Studio and really honoured to be part of the team!:D Have you seen or gotten your hands on the January kit and Up in the Clouds Collection?! They are packed with so much goodness! Here's sharing what I have created!


The background was created by splattering red ink over the white cardstock and adding the rub-ons from the January kit randomly around the photo. Had so much fun with it!



For the second project, I created a V-day shaker card with the cute stamp set and pink heart sequins inside the January kit.  The background was created by stamping repeatedly and from this,


I created this! *Remember to use a light-coloured ink pad to create a faded background and better contrast!*

Hope you have enjoyed my projects! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I totally LOVE that shaker card!!! The lips - such an awesome idea!!!! Eek!! And the layout is just amazing! Looooove the splatters and colors!!

    ReplyDelete