HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Dec 12, 2014

The Season To Be Merry

Happy Friday! Margareta here, to get you in the happy holiday spirit with some festive Pinkfresh inspiration using all kinds of pretty products from the Pinkfresh Studio shop!

I'm sure you remember that 'glitter & bling' is my middle name, heehee. The Christmas trend colors for 2014, white and gold together with soft pastels like pink and blue, is a favorite of mine.

Let's begin with a golden glittery scrapbook layout. I love all the gorgeous glitter tapes from the shop, and here I've used them as borders. The snowflake background is stamped with gold ink.


The wood veneer and enamel drop stickers are another favorite I cannot get enough of, along with the puffy borders and enamel frames.


Have you finished all your holiday greeting cards, yet? I have a few left to make this weekend. Every card I make is unique, so it takes some creative thinking to come up with a new design for every friend each year.



Here's one, made with the fun Anya alpha stamp, a golden puffy border and a sweet little enamel house. To add to the wintery feeling, I added some frosty white stickle glitter glue on the house and the puffy.


This is, of course, the season of giving and maybe you need some gift tag ideas, as well? On this tag, I used more enamel shapes, glitter tape and the beautiful red and blue ombre airmail tape.



Speaking of giving... remember to treat yourself to some scrappy gifts! A lot of the products in the shop are on sale, so grab the goodies before they disappear. Soon there will be a load of new wonderful things in the shop, and I can promise that you will want it all! ;)

I leave you with the best wishes for the holidays and the happy and wonderful new year! I hope that you'll have a fabulous time with friends and family, with plenty of presents and good foods and sweets. See you again, in 2015!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the color suggestion; it's not one I typically use. And I love that tag! I think tags will be my next obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the gold we see right now! This layout is so pretty and I love the way you've designed the page. I added this to my Pinterest board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold, too-- perfect for the Season :-) It's taking me some time to get used to pastels at Christmas. Sixty-four years of red and green are hard to break, you know ;-) Anything with Stickles on it is a hit with me :-)
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, love the gold and white trend - well, gold and anything! I just started making Christmas tags this week, and I'm inspired to use my washi tapes - I have all of the glitter ones. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gold and pink *swoon* I just adore that card too Margareta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you made. Those puffies and enamel embellies are just adorable. I didn't use to be a fan of the gold but I have found myself loving it lately. Beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all of the textures in these projects!! Thanks so much for these FABULOUS ideas!! Love all three of the projects!!!

    ReplyDelete