HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Oct 22, 2014

You light up my world

Hello everyone! Magda here :) Today I would like to share with you my new Pinkfresh inspirations prepared for October. It will be something for a fans of mixed media! [but not only!]. Are you ready? :)

My first project for today - layout A4 - I am really in love with this size [sometimes this is a good challenge as well!]. I used here Anya clear stamps 
to create my title [yesss I know that I need more practice but it was really fun!!]. 

DSCN1808


Supplies: Anya alpha clear stamps, wood drop stickers, wood veeners - triangles and arrows, wood chipsCircle scribble die and scalloped borders from Fresh Inspiration Kit Limited Edition. 


DSCN1800
DSCN1799


Here is my second project - the layout with pic of my younger daughter - Hannah -


DSCN1819

I used here: Circle scribble die and stamps  from Fresh Inspiration Kit Limited Edition , enamel label frameswood veeners - triangles, wood drop stickerswood chips


DSCN1815
DSCN1811




Hope you all feel inspired today. Have a lovely day ! xo 
Magda

1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow in your layouts! It's not a color I use much, but now I'm inspired to give it a try. And, yes, I've been practicing with Anya, too, and mine looks just about like yours!

    ReplyDelete