HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Oct 16, 2014

Soft Hues

Hi, Pinkfresh fans! Els here today. Do you love pastels? I've been growing particularly fond of them the past few months, so I couldn't help myself from making a fun soft toned layout again ;)


There happen to be quite a few pastel Pinkfresh embellishment too, so I could mix and match to my heart's content. 


To resonante the tickets, I added a few of the enamel frames in various colors.


The lovely pink chevron wood drop stickers draw attention to the title of the page. And a couple of puffy scalloped borders finish the page up.


And while I had all of this loveliness out on my desk, I also whipped up a card. A very simple one, with just one eye-catching element in the centre.


I again used one of the scalloped borders, which I cut in two to allow it to stick out far enough from either side of the sentiment. A colorblock wood veneer I glued down backwards, to not disturbe the soft toned balance.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Els.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful layout! Love the sweet and soft palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - amazing layout and the card is so lovely in soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a precious page...cute card too...

    ReplyDelete