HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Oct 31, 2014

Say Hello to Pinkfresh Studio 2015 team


Hello!

I wanted to introduce our 2015 Pinkfresh team today. I am so excited for next year, a year full of creativitiy, inspiration and talent that we will get to see from these wonderful ladies.

Let's get to know these lovely girls.

My name is Agnieszka, I have 39 years and two wonderful children  and a wonderful man.I am a Pole, three years I live with my family in Germany.I love crafting, photography, cooking, reading and spending time with my family.
Scrapbook is my passion since 8 years. I like doing layouts and mini albums, also did some cards and altered art. My style typically includes lots of layers and I love including techniques on my pages. I adore papers! One of my life’s little pleasures is to cut, creating anything that translates the story I want to tell.


Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be joining the Pinkfresh Studio team for another term! I have several jobs but sitting down and creating with the fun embellishments Kinnari creates is one of my favorites! When I am not busy tending to household needs, my Etsy shop or my other businesses I try my best to carve out some time to create! I just love that there are no rules, no expectations, no right or wrong, just artful expression! It's good for the soul. 

I’m Cassandra Chen from Singapore and I caught the scrapbooking bug in December 2009 and don’t think I have recovered from it since! I just graduated from school and am a nurse by day and scrapbooker by night! I love how therapeutic crafting is! And of course, I love to preserve memories of my daily living and creating handmade crafts for my loved ones! Aside from scrapbooking, I love photography, cooking and all things handmade!

My name is Christin,  a 40  year old Norwegian living with husband and two kids, 7 and 5 in a small town south of Oslo.  I first came into contact with scrapbooking  in 2002, but it wasn't until my daughter was born in 2009 I started to scrap on a daily basis, and I haven't looked back. So when the kids are asleep I sneak down in my scraproom in the basement to scrap.
I am a clean and simple scrapper, who just happened to dare to incorporate a few new techniques, but you will never ever see me fill a whole page with patterned paper.  I need my white space, like I need white walls in my house.  Words that have been described my style has been artsy, whimsical, fresh and colorful.  I don’t scrapbook to document, I am more in it for the fun and to just capture feelings, emotions and the many cute faces my kids make as they grow up. 


Jennifer started crafting as soon as her tiny fingers could hold a crayon. She loved working with paper and glue and would create mountains of projects that she would then set up on a table as a 'craft fair' and sell to her own parents. She entered the world of scrapbooking while in college, wanting to do something creative with the photos she was taking. The love of paper crafting has grown so very much since that moment. She moved from scrapbooking into card making and also dabbles in art doll creation, assemblage pieces, and water color. Jennifer has had the honor of winning a few major crafting contests and has been published many times in leading magazines in the industry.

Jennifer lives in the Boston area with her husband Sean and their black lab, Maggie. She works full time as a Senior QA Engineer for a small software company by day. She loves children's literature, eating delicious food, telling terrible jokes, laughing, and generally just having fun. She makes stuff. It's what she does.


Hey y'all! My name is Kristen Foreman and I love everything crafty.  Originally a Florida native, I currently live in San Diego, CA with my husband and two fur babies. 
I started paper crafting in November 2012. I went to my first card making class that a friend of mine was hosting. It was love at first site! I've been making cards ever since and have landed on to some awesome Design Teams like Pink Fresh Studios. I hope you will enjoy my clean and simple style with these awesome products. 


Hi! My name is Magda Bolinska also known as mumkaa. I`m a 28 year old Polish girl, full time mum, scrapbooker, blogger, teacher, mixed media artist and immigrant. For the last 8 years I have lived in the UK – with my [almost] hubby and with my two little daughters – Olivia [7] and Hannah [2]. My world revolves around my children and our home. And as a mum of 2 I have lots of things to do all day long ! But I love it!  When my girls are asleep I have a few night hours only for myself - then I create or read [yesss, I am a huge bookworm!! ].  I discovered scrapbooking in 2008 and now it`s very important part of my life. In my work I like using different kinds of mediums - like watercolors, acrylic paints, inks and so on. My work without paint? Definitely NO !  I love using scraps of papers and stamps [yes, stamps are my big love !]. How could I decribe my works? Freestyle, controlled mess, colors. I hope that people see a good energy in my work.


Margareta Carlsson joined the Pinkfresh design team in spring 2014. She is living in Stockholm, Sweden, with her husband and two cats. Always a paper crafter, and a scrapbooker since 2003, she is constantly on the look for new trends and creative challenges to inspire. 



Hi everyone! I’m Stephanie Buice, I live in Alabama with my husband and son Brady (2). I’ve been scrapbooking/cardmaking since about 2001 and just truly love creating.
Nothing makes me happier than playing with paper and pretty embellishments so I’m very happy to be on the Pink Fresh Team! I’ve been super blessed to get the 
chance to design for some of my favorite companies and I hope to continue to inspire you here at PF.



Hi everyone! I'm Taheerah and I am super-duper happy and excited to be a part of the Pinkfresh Studio DT family for the 2nd term!

I'm a 30-plus-a-few Londoner now living in the North West of England with my beautiful cats. I work in IT by day and craft by night! I love all things geeky - having a background in science and working in my profession I guess that can't be avoided! I've always been creative but stamping and cardmaking have truly captured my heart and my imagination. I love experimenting with most styles and am definitely a huge lover of trends. I really thrive on pushing my skills and creative eye to the limit, so my work is frequently packed with techniques, outside-the-box uses of product, and clever details! I can't wait to put that to use with the fabulous Pinkfresh Studio goodies!!

Aimee Maddern (Blog coordinator)

I’m Aimee a past owner of a scrapbook boutique who has a passion for paper & has way too much of it! I’m a so Cal native who loves the sun, lattes, shopping, my boyfriend and 2 dogs. I work from home, which allows me to travel with my parents and their race car. And while doing all of the above I end up collecting bits & pieces along the way. 

Jen Chesnick (Photographer)

Hi my name is Jen Chesnick, I go by Chez too. A long time family nickname that I married into and it just kind of took a life of its own. Currently I live in the great state of Maryland with my husband Bill, my daughter Parker and my bonus daughter Tori. I sell cheese and crackers by day for Mondelez International and by night I craft, scrapbook, obsess over Pinterest & Facebook. Not only am I a social media addict I watch almost all reality TV it’s quite ridiculous. Remember The Real World? That’s where it ALL started. When I am not cooped up in the house I like to travel, and don’t be shocked but I love to camp. As long as I have wi-fi and a power strip all is well in the world.
I started scrapbooking in 2006 after seeing one of my Mothers scrapbooks. I've always been a pretty crafty gal. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of making crafts in Girl Scouts and patching together random fabric pieces making clothes. Paper crafting has turned into a full on obsession.

XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see some new names!! Excited to see what you ladies bring us as inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to these talented ladies! I am looking forward to be inspired!

    ReplyDelete