HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Oct 7, 2014

Pinkfresh Simplicity by Ashley Fowler


Hey y’all! Ashley Fowler here to share a couple of projects created using some of those amazing Pinkfresh Studio products we all love so much! For the first project, I wanted this layout to be super simple and the focus mainly on the amazing embellishments in the Pinkfresh Studio store! I hope you love it!


I apologize about the lighting, the outdoor lighting was not cooperating so I had to take indoor photos :(
Products Used:

I wanted to change things up a bit for this second project, so I decided to make my own pocket-pages cards. I have this new obsession with Project Life-style scrapbooking and I’ve been loving hanging out in my craft room creating my own unique cards. What better way to create 3x4 and 4x6 cards than use Pinkfresh Studio products to add that extra touch? I hope you love this project!


Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. I just started making my own 3x4 cards as well, but only got as far as stamping on them. Now I have great ideas for making them really special with my favorite Pinkfresh products - thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete