HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Oct 1, 2014

Label Love

Hello there! Amanda here with you today to share some layouts!

I think it's pretty safe to say I absolutely love the enamel label frames! I was so thrilled when Kinnari announced she would be releasing more colors! I wanted the product and color to be the focal point of this page so I created a grid using the label frames and filled them with various embellishments and stamped images.




 Supplies Used: Retro Chevron Wood Drop StickersYellow/Blue/Grey Enamel Label FramesRetro Brad Stickers, Color Block Geotag Wood Veneers, Sweet Dreams Stamp Set, Screen Printed Veneers Chevron Words, Limited Edition Kit Canvas Tag, Totally Delightful Stamp Set, Gold Studio Puffs

As usual, I tend to bounce back and forth from clean to messy and this month is no exception! I gessoed, misted, inked and modeling paste-d the background and added minimal layers using the label frames again and then tucked in some embellishments.



 Supplies Used: Retro Chevron Wood Drop Stickers, & Hello Stamp, Yellow/Blue/Grey Enamel Label Frames, Retro Brad Stickers, Mint & Gold Foil Alphas


Thanks for looking!
~Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love the first Layout! It´s such a cute idea how to use all of these beautiful frames. :)

    ReplyDelete