HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 5, 2014

Vacation layouts

Hello there!! Amanda here with you today sharing two new layouts I created from pics from a recent vacation. 

I don't often find myself in pictures so I've been trying to be more mindful of including myself. I love this pic of me and my little man that I took while hanging out in San Francisco last week! I absolutely adore the new wood drop stickers and am so excited to have those enamel labels and puffy borders in new colors!


 Supplies used: Wood Drop Stickers Chevron Brights, Enamel Label Frames Yellow/Blue/Grey, Studio Puffs Gold Scallop Border


I went with more of a grid type layout for this one. The two step alpha stamp is so neat! I thought it leant itself well to a more linear design. Since I have several busy photos here I resisted the urge to layer on the embellishments. 


Supplies used: Wood Drop Stickers Chevron Brights, Foil Printed Alphas Mint/Gold, Vacation Chips Wood Veneer, Anya Alpha stamp, Limited Edition kit Studio Puffs


Thanks for looking today!!
~Amanda

2 comments:

  1. These pages are lovely. I don't use yellow very much, but your use of it with green in the first page has inspired me to bring out the yellow inks and get to work! I used to live in SF, so looking at your pictures brought back lots of good memories for me, as they will for you for a long, long time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete