HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 4, 2014

Pregnancy Album Layouts by April

Hi Pinkfresh fans! I'm mixing it up today by sharing a couple of layouts I made for my currently in-progress pregnancy album.  Both of these layouts are sized 6x8 to fit into a Simple Stories Snap album.  I just love this size!

This first layout highlights the entrance to the gender reveal BBQ we had back in July.  I love the new gold scallop borders and the enamel wood veneers.



Supplies used: Gold Scallop Puffy Stickers, Enamel Label Frames, Enamel Wood Veneers

It's a Boy Double Page Layout - I love printing 6x8 sized photos.  I think they make such a statement!  I kept this double page layout simple by using a 6x8 photo on one side and my title on the opposite side.




I'll have a couple more layouts from my pregnancy album to share with the upcoming Pinkfresh Studio and Pretty Little Studios bloghop coming up next week, so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment