HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 10, 2014

Pinkfresh Studio Card Trio!

Hi everyone!  It's Ashley, and I'm here to share a card trio with you today, using several of my Pinkfresh Studio products.  I love that the Pinkfresh products give you so many options whether you are a scrapbooker, project lifer or card maker.  Let's take a look at all of my cards!




One my first card, I used a mix of stamping and added one of the fun pockets from the Fresh Inspiration Kit.  Have you had a chance to check out the awesome new Anya stamp set?  I used them on my second card to create the sentiment, using Navy and Yellow ink.  And how awesome are the new Wood Drop Stickers??!!  I couldn't resist using them on two out of three of my cards!  They add just the perfect touch to any project!

Thanks for stopping in today!  And if you missed out on our Blog Hop with Pretty Little Studio, then make sure you check it out HERE for amazing inspiration and great prize giveaways!

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/
 

1 comment: