HOMEABOUTSHOPFRESH INSPIRATIONCONTACTFACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGLOVINEMAILRSSBLANK

Sep 18, 2014

Layered Simply

Clare here, showing how to use some Pinkgresh goodies in a layered way, or in a simple way!

My first card is the layered one - I used a lot of goodies from the blog hop, and topped off the gold banner with an adorable sentiment from the Limited Edition kit.


This sentiment makes this card perfect for so many occasions!


My second card is much more simple in appearance, but uses a little more technique. ;)


I used the second generation stamping technique to stamp the background for the fox, using the flowers from the Think Less Live More stamp set. Then I topped it off with & Hello stamp set "smile" sentiment.


Both cards are actually quite simple to make, and with their versatile sentiments, are perfect for making beforehand when you need a card in a pinch!

Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless! 

1 comment: